1. What did you do in 2010 that you’d never done before? I moved into my own apartment in a big city.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year? Didn't make any last year, will probably make some this year.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? My bffers Brittony.
4. Did anyone close to you die? Nope.
5. What countries did you visit? None.
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? An idea.
7. What dates from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? March, when I tried to move to Texas and failed oh so miserably.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? Moving myself into this apartment with zero help. Go me!
9. What was your biggest failure? My failed moved to Texas.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? A massive panic attack in Texas, the worst in years.
11. What was the best thing you bought? My iPod was a gift, so I didn't technically buy that. I'll have to go with my air filter.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Mine, in reference to work situations.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? People at work.
14. Where did most of your money go? Rent and UHEAA. Some day that education is going to pay for itself, some day...:)
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about? Winning my iPod! Yeehaw!
16. What song will always remind you of 2010? Laudate Dominum sung by Emma Kirkby.
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder?
b) thinner or fatter?
c) richer or poorer? Sadder. Same weight wise. Poorer, ha!
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Used my super powers. Honestly, I've got nothing for this one.
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Interneting.
20. Did you fall in love in 2010? Nope.
21. What was your favorite TV program? Inspector Lewis, Doc Martin, Wallander, Roger & Val, Sherlock, and Wipeout. Yeah, I said Wipeout.
22. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Myself, for seconds ago breaking two things that I just purchased, one of which I can't replace because I don't have a car. Really?!!
23. What was the best book you read? I went back to Chick-Lit this year to raise my spirits. If you're interested in my recommendations, we can talk.
24. What was your greatest musical discovery? La Roux.
25. What did you want and get? An apartment.
26. What did you want and not get? Divine guidance. Maybe next year?
27. What was your favorite film of this year? Blurg. Um...?
28. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I turned 28, and I stayed home from work, made crafts, played in the snow, got my eyebrows waxed at the Red Door in the Willard, and had dinner with my friends at the House.
29. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Help from abooooooove. Some WD-40 in the cogs of life.
30. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2010? Work clothes and pajamas.
I'm tempted to go down this route.
31. What kept you sane? My iPod!!! My nursery kids! Bishop + ward. The Mater. Friends at work. Family. My iPod!!! Internet that runs smoothly. YouTube for British shows. Netflix streaming. Cooking again. Taxis. Eternal perspective. Pretty little things to buy. Jokes. Fireworks. Restaurants.