Friday, August 22, 2014

:::Sick Day, August 22nd, 2014:::

Ailment: Cold? Respiratory infection? Flu?
Strength: Mild-ish

Work Hours Missed: 12

Entertainment: So, so much Magnum, PI.  Do you know what's funny? So much time has passed since my last time in Hawaii that the Oahu in the show would probably be more familiar to me than modern Oahu. I'm gonna sell some platelets and head back. 

Food of Choice: I love ramen forever. Don't hate. I toss out the flavor packet and use chicken broth. Then I like to add bean sprouts, jalapeños, chili garlic sauce, lime, radishes, red onion, garlic (yes, more), ginger, and an egg. So good. 

Outings: Costco. Wal-Mart. 

What I'm Missing Out On: My shift at the temple tomorrow morning. :( 

Depression Levels Due To Isolation: Medium. 






2 comments:

scrambled brains said...

So sorry, friend! But I ain't gunna lie; it's GREAT to hear from you in a new post! Get well soon!

P.S. Your version of ramen sounds divine!

Jill said...

I'm so sorry you're sick! Summer cold seem particularly uncool. The only plus side to being sick is the amount of guilt-free reading/watching that can go on, though Magnum P.I. would not be my show of choice...those short short are scandalous!