Wednesday, July 14, 2010

:::Can I Turn This Sick Day Back In?:::

Mr. Migraine visited in full force last night. I came home and slept until ten, then ate 2 bowls of cereal and a scoop of mashed potatoes and went back to bed. That's life.

I stayed home today to rest in the quiet darkness. Lucky for me, today is the day the co-op association scheduled to have our front door replaced.


BANG, BANG, BANG!

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW, SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW,
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

Since 9 am.

***

BBC America -- Sorry, why am I watching Star Trek? Isn't that an...America show?

Watching Don't Tell the Bride right now. The groom is trying to pick bridesmaid dresses, and has just told the ladies that the color scheme is burgundy.
Bridesmaid: That's like red, yeah? Groom: (Pause)...It's...burgundy.


Also, these people are saying V-A-T, not VAT. Lesson learned.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh dear, I despise migraines! Why is so much banging involved with changing the door? Shouldn't it be done quickly? Serenity now!

Joie said...

I've seen a couple episodes of "Don't Tell the Bride"---those brides are very brave. I guess it's a true test for the groom.