Friday, July 16, 2010

:::Wait, There's a Snack Zone?:::

Someone on one of the library listervs that I'm on just sent a link out to the video below.



Well done, HBLL.

(where I used to work)


I think it's funny that they're trying to get people to study in the library, bz...well, if you want to know a secret...


some librarians don't actually like people in their libraries




Because people ask stupid questions...

And want to borrow their staplers a million times...

Or talk to them about their crazy conspiracy theories...

Or get sassy with them when they can't find the random thing you're looking for in under 5 seconds and you start giving them lip about Google...

Sigh.


Poor librarians. We should be nicer to them.

3 comments:

Jill said...

That was pretty funny, but I'm confused because food in the library is highly frowned upon right?

Rebekah said...

It was in my day! guess the younger generations are just weak and can't make it through 8 hours of studying without a little snacky poo. Psh.


But in all honesty, I guess it's a way to centralize and control the eating that they know is already happening in the library.

Sarah said...

I love it.
I love how he kept saying, "Li-bary" and not library.
LOL

Open your eyes.
Now shut your eyes.

Yes, sir!