Wednesday, April 6, 2011

:::No Mas:::

My Burpee seeds finally came, so this weekend I had a marathon planting session.


That is the current setup, plus some other seedlings that are learning how to spend some time outside...


...but have to come inside at night.

I am running out of s-p-a-c-e + patience. I wish it would warm up already so I could move everything outdoors for good.

I also wish I could say that I was done planting seeds, but on Monday I realized that I haven't planted cilantro or basil, then I found a determinate tomato plant that I want to try. I also decided that I wanted to plant Borage because wouldn't it be romantic to sprinkle delicate blue flowers over my salads?

Help.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Wow! This is a very ambitious project for an apartment-dweller!

Jill said...

From what I hear, gardening is a very therapeutic addiction so I say more power to you! Do you have a yard to transplant these into? (I'm assuming so since you want to move them outside). I thought you lived in an apartment...please enlighten me.

annette said...

Looks great!