Wednesday, August 17, 2011

:::Completely Unexpected:::

It's time for me to leave California. Sweet Annette is up and about and no longer needs me to follow behind her reminding her to use her walker.

While it's time for me to leave California, it's not yet time for me to head to Dallas.

So, what's a girl to do?

Go to Utah., that's what.

I'll be flying into the Beehive State this Thursday, and will be leaving...? I'll probably only stay for 10 or so days. Who knows.

I'm as shocked as you may possibly be.

I'm also super, super sad, because nothing breaks my heart like leaving Sweet Annette.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Yippee you're coming to Utah! Where will you be staying and will you be able to fit lunch or a Creative Friday in with Michelle and I??? We insist!

Rebekah said...

Uh, YES. Creative Friday with you guys?! Absolutely, without question.

I'll be in good old Orem!

michelle said...

Hooray!! I was just going to ask the same thing. Glad that's all settled.