Wednesday, January 25, 2012

:::Long Time Gone:::

It took me three attempts before my browser would open up my blog. How fitting, as I've let this space fall by the wayside for so long now.

I've moved into an apartment near the place that I work. My shortest commute yet -- 5 minutes from door to door (by automotive vehicle).

Next month I turn 30, which will be great. I feel steady and calm, and happy that I will never again in my eternal existence have to say that I'm twenty-_______.

See you soon.

4 comments:

michelle said...

Yay for short commutes!

And yay for turning 30 - I thought my 30s were great, and so far 40 isn't bad either.

Glad to see you here again.

Jill said...

Congratulations on these positive life changes and on being able to open your own blog!

I would like photo details soon!

Rachel said...

I've been thinking of you lately, and I'm so happy for the update! Can't wait to hear more. :)

Joie said...

I have been absent from the blogging scene, but it's nice to come back after 9 months and know you are still here...thriving.