Thursday, May 12, 2011

:::Organizing Junkie and Giver's Log:::

1. Organizing Junkie is a fantastic resource. Website and blog. I found this entry on clothes purging to be very helpful.



2. Giver's Log...oh, be still my heart. I've been reading for over a year now and I just love everything that Amberlee does. Her 13 ounces series is probably my favorite.


Did you know that you can send a frisbee through the mail? Bouncy balls? A stack of Post-its? A box of Junior Mints? Genius.


Primarily, she has amazingly simple yet thoughtful gift and ideas. This is one of those sources that you hate to pass on because you plan on using all the ideas for the people in your life and you don't want to spoil the surprise. But, I have to share. It's the right thing to do.

2 comments:

michelle said...

I do like giver's log, but I haven't read organizing junkie! Guess I'll have to add it to my huge pile of blogs to read...

Jill said...

I always love site recommendations like these, thanks.