Thursday, April 22, 2010

:::In the Reading Room, Part 2:::

Also, make sure that you photocopy every page of the chapter you were sent to copy. Otherwise, you may find yourself all the way back at your office, standing over the scanner bed in the copier room wondering where on earth page 91 is.

(smack)

Thankfully, thankfully, my book was still on the trolley when I made it back over here, instead of lost somewhere in the no man's land between the reading room and the stacks. Thank goodness for small miracles.

And now I'm going to go photocopy page 91, then check and make sure that I have every. single. page. that I need. Then I'm going home. Ear-lay.

Library Assistant, out.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm so glad it was still on the cart.

Jill said...

That could have been a nightmare, yeesh!

michelle said...

Oh, I hate it when my book is in no-man's land!!