Monday, January 10, 2011

:::Weekly Goals -- It's Always Dusty:::

This week my goals are to:

1. Sort out my entryway
2. Felt a birthday present for a coworker
3. Dust
4. Clear off my dining room table
5. Finish my book

I'm rolling with these goals, not beating myself up if I don't knock all of the items off my list. As you can see, these aren't essentials, so no harm, no foul.


In other news, we're supposed to have a big storm tonight, which means it's not going to snow at all. Who would have thought that the South would get more snow than we would? I don't understand how these storms hit the South, skip us, then swing up the coast. Oh well. Fingers crossed!

2 comments:

Jill said...

It's good to have flexible goals right?

I'm wondering what sorting out your entryway involves? Perhaps a before photo would help things out.

I have no idea what's involved with felting a present either.

Dusting is easy! I put on some good music or talk on the phone and just dust away.

How many pages do you have left in your book?

I hear you on the snow. I feel sort of disappointed with our weather every winter, especially since we NEVER get snow days here. Mostly we have a lot of annoying ice and dirty snow.

michelle said...

I personally don't find dusting easy, which it probably why I rarely do it...

It's so weird that the South got all that snow.

I like flexible goals, and not beating yourself up!