Monday, January 3, 2011

:::Weekly Goals -- So Much Ham!:::

I'm hoping to post some goals for myself each week. I love blogging minutiae, so here's hoping you'll enjoy mine.


1. Finishing knitting the dishcloth I started.
2. Take ornaments off Christmas tree (that bad boy is staying up until it dies, which it isn't close to doing).
3. Take large trash items out.
4. Begin Valentine's felting project.
5. Figure out something to do with the whole ham I have in my fridge (give me a break, they were finally on sale!)


6. Make these homemade Wheat Thins.
7. Figure out something to do with the three giant bunches of greenery that are currently sitting in a pot in my living room. Another sale item -- $1 a bunch. I have a problem.

4 comments:

scrambled brains said...

You should make some delicious white bean and ham soup--it's like Campbell's bean and bacon but better!

Jill said...

These are good problems to have! I hope you'll show us what you end up doing with all of these items.

annette said...

Wow, that's a big ham. Happy New Year and don't forget those black eyed peas.

michelle said...

Yes, white bean and ham soup! My favorite. Too bad my family doesn't care for it.

Homemade Wheat Thins?? Sounds pretty dangerous to me.