Wednesday, December 24, 2008

:::as in time of olde:::

in one hour elizaben will be picking me up downtown and whisking me away to begin our Christmas festivities. let the merriment begin.

i was advised last night that we will be enjoying a biblical holiday meal on Christmas day. after making a few inquiries i learned that, 1. there was no macaroni and cheese in ancient times, and 2. even though pigs are mentioned in the Bible, we will not be enjoying a delicious holiday ham. pray for me.

now watch this and think of mistletoe and sleigh rides. it's the best ever. ever.




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

No ham? I'm a little scared to ask, but does that mean there are no funeral potatoes either?

Anonymous said...

Are those dancing monkeys with Judy Garland? I never knew it.

Lillian said...

Ah! Judy's is THE version of "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas". I'm kind of a purist/elitist about Christmas music, and hers is it for me. Nobody else is allowed to sing it. Other than Chris Martin. He's pretty fantastic, so he's an exception;)

Anonymous said...

I'm with Sarah's comment!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am not anonymous, I'm Aunti!