2. she has the most transparent, honest, and sincere personality of anyone i've ever met.
3. at the same time she is flighty, imaginative, and starry-eyed.
4. she naturally finds her way to the kids who need friends the most.
5. she always wants to help out. here she is mowing the lawn, since her dad hadn't had the time lately.
5. she doesn't understand sarcasm, dry humor, or jokes at someone's expense.
6. if she's not too busy dreaming up in the clouds, her feelings can be easily hurt.
7. you would have better luck capturing big foot on film than getting a candid photo of her. every time i pulled out my camera she started striking pose after pose.
6. she double crosses her legs, all. the. time.
7. she loves my little ponies.
8. she never finishes her dinner.
9. she loves making crafts and doing art projects. she has no interest in math or other boring subjects (that's my girl).
8. she picks up molly the same way all little girls seem to pick up babies -- both arms tightly wrapped around her midsection, then hoisting her back onto her tummy and waddling around.
9. almost all of her clothes and shoes are pink. it's her favorite color.
10. she is so sweet and docile, and rarely, if ever, fights back when her brother and sister attack her. we've been trying for years to teach her that sometimes you really do need to hit back.
12. she slips through the cracks all the time at school, at church, everwhere.
13. we worry about her a lot.
14. she loved taking photos with my camera, and she's pretty good at it.
15. she is smart.
16. she loves to sing and memorizes lyrics easily.
17. she is the first grandchild, the first niece, and we all love her to pieces.