Monday, February 8, 2010

:::My Penultimate Post About Snowmageddon:::

These are some photos from Saturday that I wasn't able to load before.


{Good thing I bought some snow boots in December}


{I love this little robin. He's just chillin' like a dude, staring straight into the storm}



{There were so many dogs out. They were having such a great time}


{I love the lace-like appearance of tree branches covered in snow}




{I met this doggy on my way home. Her name was Cruella, get it? Ha, ha. She had the cutest little snow boots on.}

{Her owner made her sit still so I could take a picture of her. There's a great sense of community during storms. I love going out and talking to people as I'm walking around.}

Just one more post and we're done!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Wow, wow, wow, this is just a crazy amount of snow! I love all your pictures, everything looks so pretty! I love the snow on the trees and on the buildings, and love how the stop lights look all colorful but covered in snow.

Doggie boots are funny, and I have never seen a bi-color faced dog like that before.

scrambled brains said...

Oh. my. gosh! I LOVE Cruella!!!!! I want to squeeze her. And you!

michelle said...

Lovely! Yep, good thing you bought those boots! I bet there are no boots to be had around town now...