Tuesday, February 17, 2009

:::birthday:::



still not feeling the posting vibe, so here you go.

my birthday (last thursday, not today) was fantastic, probably the best of my life. generosity poured forth from coworkers, housemates, friends, and family.

the best part --the very best part -- was the surprise party that my friends at the house threw for me. i was so happy that i couldn't stop smiling. i've secretly wanted a surprise part my entire life. check.

on sunday i went to elizaben's for dinner. it was very good, of course. i made a coconut cream pie and brought the leftovers home to my friends.

great birthday. couldn't have asked for a better day.

2 comments:

scrambled brains said...

So glad to hear you had a good birthday! How do you feel about belated birthday cards?

Anonymous said...

Lots of pretty candles and just as many sweaters...lucky you!