Friday, February 20, 2009
:::snapshots -- friday, february 20, 2009:::
1. i bought my very first suit this week. a skirt suit, of course. it's fully lined. have you ever worn a fully lined suit? it's like butter putting it on. silky nirvana for your arms. i'm in love.
2. even though i expect it, the email from zappos telling me that my shipping has been upgraded to free overnight delivery still makes me happy.
3. my windows are being cleaned as we speak. like, right now. weird.
4. the power went out on our block yesterday afternoon at work. after putzing around for two hours, we decided to get happy thursday started a little early. grape soda for the believers, and chicken fingers in the dark.
5. my knees hurt.
6. tuff is not a word. tonite hasn't been a word since the ink was wet on the magna carta. for the love of mike, people, i can't handle it anymore! TONITE IS NOT A WORD!!!
7. how do you turn down birthday gestures you don't want? answer -- you can't. dang it.