Thursday, July 30, 2009

:::Day 13 -- Sweet Shoes, Yo!:::

D letter A y4 1 Dice number 3

If you noticed that some of your Jewish coworkers were wearing out of the ordinary shoes today, like, for instance, Chuck Taylors under their suit pants, it's not because they were trying to "kick it out school." You may think that's why, but it's not, so don't say that.

In general, if you ever notice that a Jewish coworker is wearing anything out of the ordinary, just assume it's for religious purposes. That's always the safest route to take, much safer than cracking jokes in the elevator.

I have a migraine. If I didn't have a migraine, this post wouldn't be so lu-hame.

4 comments:

Jill said...

I'm oh so curious about the footwear in question.

I'm sorry about the migraine.

michelle said...

This made me giggle. If I ever find myself having a footwear conundrum, I guess I can always cite religious reasons.

Migraines are from hell.

mom said...

I want to know about the shoes...

Sarah said...

Oh dear me. I've been there. Not with the shoes, but with something else I should NOT have joked about but didnt know better.