Saturday, July 4, 2009

:::this petty pace:::

my life is very lackluster right now. i've got no pep, pizzaz, or kick. there are things to do, things to fill my time, but there's nothing with hot sauce on any of my burners.

ain't nothing to look forward. sure, there are things on the grand scheme of existence (the literal gathering, the rapture, the new jerusalem), but not in the one day from now, one week from now, one month from now sort of way, at least nothing that's pulling on my heart strings and zinging me up.

i've got my head in a bucket of vanilla pudding. blandsville, usa.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

lelly is coming to DC in october. does that help?

michelle said...

This is a sad state of affairs. Maybe you need to pick up a new hobby or try something else new? Or plan a trip? You've gotta find something to look forward to!

emilysuze said...

I feel the same way right now. I'm so vanilla pudding right now. My big even that I'm looking forward to is driving to Tacoma so I can take a three hour test for my teaching certificate.

That's me--livin' on the wild side.

Maybe it's just the summer blahs?

Sarah C. said...

You and me, Rebekah. I'm right there with you. Although I did wake up to a swollen shut eyeball this morning. Lots of drama 'round these parts.

Sarah said...

We're coming in the spring. Start planning things for my brood to do. And you should drive back with us. We're driving through the heartland =)

Jill said...

Is it the summer heat? It tends to suck the life out of me. Perhaps you need to laugh more. Maybe you could get a bunch of hilarious dvds to crack you up. Also, Zoloft helps a great deal.