Tuesday, July 14, 2009

:::She Lies:::

This morning I woke up at 5 am for an appointment with that mean chick from The Biggest Loser.


She may say that she has 400 lb people doing jumping jacks, but the last time I tried them I was crippled for a week. Instead, I just give a little extra effort to my arms.

And the bum kicks really hurt too. And it takes me a little longer to hoist myself up from the mat to standing position again. The only popping going on is in my joints.

I will conquer level 1, just you wait and see. This time in 2011, I'll have it beat.

6 comments:

Jill said...

Congratulations to you, first for getting up at 5am and next for working out!!

emilysuze said...

I have so many friends who are absolutely in love with this dvd. Good luck with it! :)

Sheans said...

so, would you recommend, or no?

michelle said...

HA! I can relate to this all too well...

Sarah C. said...

I got that on Netflix! We're twinners.

Sarah said...

I want to lose 20 pounds. Do you have to do the workout to actually lose the weight or can I just buy it?