Wednesday, January 7, 2009

:::best of 2008:::

i slacked on the list this year. so sad, because i remember coming across things and thinking, 'man, i've got to remember this for the best of 2008.' i promise to do better this year.

this is a list of my favorite things that i came across in 2008, so they weren't necessarily new to the world in '08, just (relatively) new to me.

movie:

the apartment
{jack lemmon, shirley macclain}


tv show:

foyle's war


books:

my life in france
what should i do with my life
nasty people


music:

cat power



website:

amazon filler item


blog:

cjanerun
{do not miss her pre-plane crash posts, they are the reason i fell in love with her}


store:

paper source


food:

roasted beets


best daily reading:

ny time's health page


design/diy inspiration:

how about orange


funny website:

big red button


funny youtube video:

my name is john daker

{totally clean and kid friendly}


best crafty purchase:

my xyron, oh my xyron!

No comments: